安逸记账 产品手册 User Manuals...
- V1.0 - V1.9
- 2018.04.04 iOS V1.0
- 2018.08.04 Mac V1.0
V1.1 - 2019.11.23
- Added dark mode
- Added AI to set categories and members
- Added reminder after resuming in-app purchase
- Adjust the annual balance table of the statistical list: set the balance with a negative number to red
- Adjust the deletion of classification members, do not allow all deletions
- Fix order adjustment error in member and classification management
- Fix When adding a new monthly account, there is no data for the latest month in the statistical report
- Fix the problem of no classification and membership in a few cases
- Fix the problem that the report cannot be purchased in a few cases
V1.2 - 2019.11.28
- Added the function of resetting the password, so you are not afraid of forgetting the password
- New Appearance settings: You can set the follow system, or specify light/dark colors.
- New: Email contact customer service for help function, announced customer service QQ.
- New help English page
- Adjust the display of information prompts in the chart, remove the shadow, the display is clearer.
- Adjust some of the appearance details of the dark mode to make it clearer.
- Some bugs have been corrected, and the program is more stable.
V1.3 - 2019.12.3
- Fix the problem that the dark mode is not displayed normally on macOS 10.14.
- Fix the problem that the text color in the annual balance report is sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- When modifying accounting entries, AI is no longer used to change categories and members.
V1.5 - 2019.12.12
- Adjust the display of the account list: statistics by day.
- Search add filtering function: you can set the start time of the search, and filter the search results by category and member.
- Remarks support keyboard shortcuts to select all, copy, cut, and paste.
- The custom statistics adjustment defaults to the statistics of the most recent week.
V1.6 - 2020.1.3
- Added Today Widget, which is more convenient and faster.
- Adjust the pie chart and arrange it according to the proportion.
- Fixed an issue where AI may not be able to correctly specify the classification of members after adjusting the order of members and classifications.
- Fixed the problem of program crash under macOS 10.14.
V1.7 - 2020.1.14
- Newly added annual report comparison: compare monthly income and expenditure changes.
- New category comparison: Compare the changes in the revenue and expenditure categories of the year, month, and day, such as 2019 VS 2020, 201912 VS 202001, 20191231 VS 20200101.
- New member comparison: Compare the changes in the income and expenditure of each member by year, month and day.
- The icons in the list on the left have been adjusted.
- Fix the problem that the data in the pie chart is not refreshed when the date is switched.
- If an item was clicked in the pie chart last time, after switching the date, the item was still clicked, and corrected to a non-clicked state.
- Fix all interfaces, click the keyboard at will, program confusion, and even crash.
- Fixed the problem that in the search results, if the data is modified or deleted, the data in the table is actually modified but the display is not refreshed.
- Fix the problem that the data in the table is not refreshed after modifying the member or classification.
V1.8 - 2020.1.20
- Adjust the color of the histogram text in dark mode to display more clearly.
- The export CSV file function is added to the annual balance and comparison report.
V1.9 - 2020.2.8
- Added the function of exporting the ledger, you can set the time period, classification, and members that need to be exported.
- Annual statistics, monthly statistics, and custom statistics are newly added to export statistical reports.