安逸记账 产品手册 User Manuals...
- V2.0 - V2.9
V2.0 - 2020.02.23
- Adjust the background color of the selected row in the list.
- Adjust the default file name of the custom statistics export csv file.
- Adjust the display position of the category and member pop-up buttons when accounting, and no longer obscure the current options.
- Fix the problem that the help page cannot be opened.
V2.1 - 2020.03.08
- New tag function: through tags, you can easily manage travel reimbursements, travel, and exchanges of favors.
- It is specially optimized for travel company customers, and it is convenient to check the income of each single business.
V2.2 - 2020.03.13
- Added export function for label reports.
- Adjust the label icon and Chinese display of the input data
V2.3 - 2020.04.03
- Adjusted the AI algorithm, automatic setting classification is more accurate.
- Adjusted the display of the amount: use the thousands separator and set it to a monospaced font, which is more intuitive.
- Adjusted some UI details: the left side has been changed to two groups, and all reports are in one group.
V2.4 - 2020.04.14
- Adjust the settings page: change to a separate window, where QQ adds QR code scanning plus customer service, and changes the password to the right side, and a new iOS recommendation page is added.
V2.5 - 2020.05.03
- New plan list: the money to be spent is clear at a glance. One-time entry, weekly/monthly plan expiration notice, and automatic accounting after completion.
- The new page is independent, and data can be entered on the list page in the ledger.
- This version requires macOS 10.14 or higher system support.
- Fixed the problem that the daily income, expenditure, and balance data in the account list were not fully displayed at the time of startup.
V2.6 - 2020.05.13
- The new interface is adjusted to the right display
- Schedule notifications, add tomorrow reminder function
- The reminder after 1 hour of the scheduled notification is adjusted to one hour after the notification is clicked.
- Adjust the minimum support to macOS 10.12.
- Fix the problem that the billing button after completion is not displayed correctly when the plan is completed.
- Fixed the problem that the top income, expenditure, and balance were not in the middle.
- Fix a problem: when there is a notification, the corner mark is increased by 1, but there is no way to eliminate it. Adjusted to: the number of expired entries is displayed in the corner label.
- Fixed an issue where multiple devices cannot be synchronized when the user chooses to be notified after one hour or tomorrow.
V2.7 - 2020.05.15
- Fixed the problem: The accounts recorded by the accounting function after the completion of the plan were not saved in iCloud, but only saved locally.
- Note: Relevant accounts need to be re-added manually, and the old ones must be deleted.
V2.8 - 2020.05.17
- Fix the bug that the newly retrieved plan from CloudKit does not create notification
- Fix the problem of inaccuracy when the angle is marked
V2.9 - 2020.05.18
- Completion of the adjustment plan: After the plan expires, the time is manually modified. Click Save to save it as the modified time. If you do not modify the time, click Save and it will be automatically saved as the next cycle.
- When editing the plan, if the time is set to the future, the save button is displayed, and the time is in the past, the complete button is displayed.
- Fix bug: For the plan without automatic accounting, when the user clicks to complete, the old one is not deleted, and the new one is successfully created.